If you haven’t yet got around to organising what to do at Christmas, here’s five good reasons to come to our special part of Cornwall…….
- MEET SANTA – Santa Claus and his helpers will be eagerly waiting to meet the little ones at Wooly’s Wonderland at the Big Sheep and Buzzlewick’s Elf Emporium at the Milky Way. You can even meet Santa and his reindeer at the Royal Horticultural Gardens at Rosemoor.
- EXPERIENCE THE BUDE TUNNEL – you can’t miss Sainsbury’s famously decorated car park tunnel in Bude. A walk through the tunnel is said to give you special powers and in recent years has become a top TripAdvisor attraction!
- CHRISTMAS DAY SWIM – join hundreds of other mad people on Christmas morning at Crooklets beach in Bude to brave the waves in aid of Bude Surf and Life Saving Club. No wetsuits allowed!
- BOXING DAY BBQ – work off some of those Christmas calories by heading to beautiful Clovelly village on Boxing Day. It’s FREE entrance to the village all day and you can join in a lunchtime BBQ with live music on the quay.
- 25% OFF A STAY AT WEST WOOLLEY FARM – for anyone staying for 7 nights between 20-27 December we’ll give 25% off the usual price of a stay in any of our cottages. What better present than that! We’ll even put the Christmas decorations up for you if you like.
Christmas in Cornwall. A magical time in a magical place.